August 22, 2020
To volunteer visit Click Here
To sign up to compete Click Here
Visit our Facebook Page Click Here
*More information will be posted on this page and updated as the event draws nearer
* CASH PRIZES TO ALL PODIUM PLACINGS *
Fuel Meal Prep
Crane Fitness Equipment
The Fallen Outdoors
Earth Fed Muscle
Etown Coffee Company
1 Athlete establish 1 rep max shoulder to overhead
-1 min transition-
1 Athlete establish a 1 rep max Clean
*You can choose either athlete to perform either lift but the same athlete cannot do both.
*Athletes can only make one lift attempt per minute
*Shoulder to overhead will come from the rack and may have help re-racking if dropped from overhead
*All plates must be inside the rig and clips in place before any attempt
*Any form of clean is acceptable (power, squat, or split)
*Score is total of heaviest successful lift of each athlete
“Eye of the Tiger”
For Time (12min cap)
75 Single Arm Alternating Devils press 50/35 (Scaled 35/20)
*Every 2 min starting on the 0:00- Male will Row 12 Cal & Female will perform 2 rope climbs, athletes will switch roles every 2:00 until 75 reps are completed.
*Example: 0:00- Male rows 12 cal, female climbs 2
2:00- female rows 12 cal, male climbs 2
4:00- Male rows 12 cal, female climbs 2
6:00- Female rows 12 cal, male climbs 2
*Athletes cannot start accumulating reps of devils press until both calories and rope climbs are complete
*Athletes can split devils press as desired
*Single arm alternating Devils press – movement could also be described as alternating burpee dumbbell snatch or C&J
*Scaled – 10 cal row & 1 rope climb, it is not required to alternate stations every 2:00 and can stay on the same stations if desired
“Cat Like Reflexes”
For Time (12 Min Cap)
300 Double unders
80 Hang Power Cleans 95/65
30 Box Jump Overs 24”/20”
60 Chest to bar pull ups
30 Box Jump Overs
20 Ring Muscle ups
30 Box Jump Overs
300 Single unders
80 Hang power cleans 75/55
30 box overs 20”
60 Front squats 75/55
30 box overs
20 pull ups
30 box overs
*Athletes can split reps as desired
*Athletes will have a designated tag out area
1 min each- bike erg calories & GDH (2:00 total)
*Athletes switch at 1:00 mark
*Can choose to start male or female on either station
*Damper setting on the bike must be chosen before the call of GO and cannot be changed mid workout
*2 GHDs available to set one up for female height and one for male height prior to start
*Score is total calories and GHD performed
1 min each Assault bike calories & ab mat sit ups (2:00 total)
*Athletes switch at 1 min mark
*Feet will be anchored with dumbbells for ab mat sit ups
*Score is total calories and ab mat sit ups performed
Final Workout for Top 5 teams in each division
Workout 1 Click Here for Video
- Prior to the call of 321 GO, athletes must have established which athlete will be performing each lift and the male and female bars in the respected areas. Males can only use male bars and females only use female bars. The first weight needs to be loaded and declared to the judge before the call of Go. Each weight therefore after needs to be declared to the judge prior to the lift by either athlete.
- Both clips must be in place on either side of the bar before an attempt is made and any plates not in use on the bar must be stacked inside the rig in the designated area.
- At the call of GO Athlete 1 will make their first attempt at a shoulder to overhead. Only 1 attempt can be made per minute. If an unsuccessful shoulder to overhead results in the bar being dropped to the ground, athletes may receive help from their partner to re rack the weight by cleaning it or partner lifting it back to the rack. If an athlete unsuccessfully completes a shoulder to overhead and catches it on the shoulders they may not reattempt the lift and the weight must be re racked until the next minute.
- Athletes will only make shoulder to overhead attempts on each minute for 5 total attempts. A lift must be successfully completed within that minute for it to count.
- Athletes must have their final shoulder to overhead attempt completed by 4:59. At the 5:00 mark athletes will have 1:00 to transition the weights off the bar in the rack and load the bar on the floor for Athlete 2’s first clean attempt.
- Clean attempts will happen on the minute in the same fashion as the shoulder to overhead.
- The highest successful completed shoulder to overhead and clean combine will be the team’s total score.
- Shoulder to overhead- bar must start in the rack and lifted from the rack in front of the body. A strict press, push press, push jerk, or split jerk may be performed. Bar starts in contact with the shoulders and finishes over the midline of the body with the elbows, shoulders, hips, and knees locked out in a straight line. If the feet move in the shoulder to overhead they must be brought back together in a line before the lift will be counted successful. Control of the barbell must be shown before the bar is dropped or re racked. Wait for the call of “GOOD” from your judge before bringing the bar down from overhead.
- Clean – bar starts on the floor and finishes in the front rack position (elbows in front of the bar) with the hips and knees locked out and shoulders in alignment with the middle of the body. Any clean such as a muscle clean, power clean, squat clean, or split clean can be used. Control must be established at the top of the lift before the bar is dropped back to the floor. Wait for the call of “GOOD” from your judge before dropping the bar.
- Athletes can assist one another in changing weight out on the bar.
Workout 2 Click Here for Video
- At the call of GO, for the RX division Males will complete 12 cal row and Females will complete 2 rope climbs to 15ft.
- Rope Climbs- The rope can be climbed in any fashion with our without feet. One hand must clearly touch the taped 15ft mark at the top of the rope before descending back to the bottom.
- Row- Athletes will remain seated on the rower until 12 calories shows on the monitor. Athletes will be responsible for resetting the rower between rounds back to 0.
- When both the 12 cal and rope climbs have been completed, reps of the single arm alternating devils press may be accumulated.
- Single arm alternating devils press – Athletes descend to the floor with one hand on the dumbbell making contact with the chest and thighs on the floor. The athlete then jumps or steps up out of the burpee portion with the hand remaining in contact with the dumbbell. The dumbbell can then be snatched or clean and pressed over head with one hand only. The rep is finished when the dumbbell is directly over the shoulder with the elbow, hips, and knees locked out in a line over the body. The dumbbell must alternate hands every rep. A good rep must be counted on one hand before the next rep on the other hand will be counted.
- Reps of the devils press will be accumulated until the next 2:00 mark. Athletes may choose to divide devils press reps as they wish. Athletes then will precede back to their designated movement for that minute. Athletes may not begin climbing or rowing until exactly the 2:00 mark. They may be ready in the seated position but hands not on the handle of the rower or rope.
- Example of the sequence for RX:
- 0:00- Male rows 12 cal, female climbs 2
- 2:00- female rows 12 cal, male climbs 2
- 4:00- Male rows 12 cal, female climbs 2
- 6:00- Female rows 12 cal, male climbs 2
- Athletes will precede in this rotation until 75 reps of the devils press are accumulated or 12:00 cap occurs. Score will be time at which 75 reps are completed or if they are not completed within the time cap, score will be 12:00+ reps not completed in seconds.
- Scaled- 10 cal row & 1 rope climb – Athletes may choose not to rotate movements every 2:00. Males can do all the rope climbs or all the rowing, but only one athlete per movement per round. For example if female athlete is to complete the 1 rope climb and male athlete is to complete the 10 cal row, if the female athlete is failing the rope climb and the male has completed the calories the male athlete cannot step in for the female athlete to climb the rope. Standard of the single arm alternating devils press is same as stated above.
- At the call of GO both athletes will be standing in a designated tag out area. One athlete then may proceed to the designated area for double unders. We recommend bringing your own rope, however CFHK does have some available if needed. Please ask if you do need to borrow one.
- All reps of the workout can be divided between the two athletes as desired. One athlete must remain inside the designated area while the other is working. If the female athlete needs assistance getting up on the muscle ups rings accommodations will be made and discussed/demonstrated at the athlete briefing.
- Double unders- The rope must pass under the feet twice for the rep to count before the feet make contact with the floor again.
- Hang power cleans – The bar must be deadlifted from the floor to full extension then can be cleaned from the hang position (anywhere above the knee). To complete the rep the elbows are in front of the bar with the shoulders, hips, and knees locked out and in alignment. Control must be shown at the top of the rep before the rep is counted and cannot be bounced off the shoulders before extension is established. Power cleans or muscle cleans are acceptable.
- Box jump overs- athletes must 2 footed jump to the top of the box or can choose to clear the box but must jump directly over with both feet. Athletes can face the box or jump laterally. Athletes do not have to stand to full extension on the box. The rep is counted with the feet touch the floor on the other side of the box. Athlete will flip their own box to 24inches for males and 20 inches for females. But they can jump only on their prescribed heights.
- Chest to bar pull ups – Athletes start hanging from full extension (shoulders and elbows locked out) with the feet off the floor. They can choose any kip or strict variation. Hands can be over hand, switched, or under hand gripped. The rep is counted when the chest makes contact with the bar at or below the collar bone.
- Ring muscle ups – athletes start hanging from the rings at full extension of the elbows and shoulders. Any kip or strict variation of the muscle up may be used. The athlete must pass through a portion of the dip before locking out the elbows above the rings to finish the rep. Shoulders and elbows must be locked straight above the rings for the rep to count. The feet may not pass above the top of the rings during the muscle up.
- Single unders – the rope must pass under the feet one time before the feet touch the floor again for the rep to count.
- Box overs – the athlete may choose to jump or step onto the top of the box, but both feet must pass over the top of the box for the rep to count. Athletes do not have to stand to full extension on top of the box. The rep is counted with both feet make contact with the floor on the other side. Athletes will have one box and both will jump or step over 20inches.
- Pull ups – Athletes start hanging from full extension (shoulders and elbows locked out) with the feet off the floor. They can choose any kip or strict variation. Hands can be over hand, switched, or under hand gripped. The rep is counted when the chin breaks the vertical plane of the pull up bar.
- Front squats – The bar is held in the front rack position on the body. The athlete must pass hip crease below parallel in the squat then return to standing position with the shoulders, hips, and knees locked out in alignment for the rep to count. The bar will start on the ground. The athletes can choose to squat clean the first rep if desired or power clean then front squat the first rep.
- Athletes can have the male or female athlete start on either station. At the call of GO both athletes will begin accumulating reps.
- Athlete on the bike will start seated on the bike, feet on the pedals but not moving. Athlete on the GHD will be sitting up right, feet locked in, with the hands on the pads and may descend back at the call of GO. Athletes will reach back with both hands to touch the floor (for male athletes) and the designated pad (for female athletes). Then return to the upright position touching both hands to the pads at the feet for the rep to count. There will be 2 GHDs available, one for the female to set up to their height and one for the male to set up for their height.
- Prior to the call of GO athletes must establish what damper setting on the Erg bike they would like to use and may not adjust it after the call of GO. The seat may be adjusted at any time.
- The first athlete on the bike will accumulate calories until the 1:00 mark and must get off the seat of the bike before or immediately at the 1:00 mark.
- The first athlete on the GHD will accumulate reps until the 1:00 mark and must leave the GHD before or immediately at the 1:00 mark.
- Athletes will switch movements at the 1:00 mark to continue to accumulate reps.
- The bike will continuously me counting calories as reps for the entire 2:00 and the judge will count the reps of the GHD. The judge will record the total calories at the 2:00 mark on the bike and add the GHD reps for a total score.
- Athletes will use an assault bike and accumulate total cals in the same fashion as RX above. Feet will begin on the pegs and can be placed on the pedals at the call of GO.
- Athletes will be performing ab mat sit ups as the second movement. An ab mat will be placed at the lower back, the feet will be anchored with dumbbells, knees toward the ceiling. Athletes will begin with their hands on the dumbbells sitting upright. Athletes will descend back to touch both hands to the floor over their head. The butt, shoulders, & hands will all be in contact with the floor at the same time. The athlete will then return to the sitting position to touch both hands to the dumbbells to finish the movement. The butt may not leave contact with the floor during the movement.
- Athletes will switch movements in the same fashion as described above in RX