A trained mind is better than any script. We will never have all the answers or a plan for every contingency. But one thing we are not is worried! Our governor of Ky announced an Executive Order for fitness centers to close effective March 18 at 5pm. In order to do our part in helping overcome this adversity CrossFit Hard Knox will be closing at 4:59pm March 18. Our mission at CFHK is to provide safe, positive, environment for all athletes to strengthen ones mind & body to reach its fullest potential in life. Our coaching staff promises to communicate, motivate, challenge, inspire and support each individual athlete on daily basis. That is exactly what we will continue to do during this time. Please see FB live video for full explanation and/or your email.
We have not heard when the order will be lifted but will post updates as soon as we receive information.
We will implement the following at home plan:
- Classes will be ran on Zoom meeting with a coach at the normally scheduled times. Each coach will guide you through a warm up and skills warm up for the workout. The coach will perform the workout with you on the Zoom meeting and a cool down will be done together.
- Details on how to download Zoom and join meetings are in an email that was sent out to all members.
- Workouts will be posted the same in SugarWOD for you to log your scores.
- Workouts will be designed so that they can be done at home with minimal equipment (dumbbell or kettlebell etc)
- If you need to borrow a dumbbell, kettlebell, or ab mat you can see a coach at CFHK for that contract.
- CFHK will keep you posted on all updates and changes as soon as they come along via social media and email.
- If you have any concerns during this adjustment please contact Coach Katie at [email protected]
- There will not be a new On Ramp class ran in the month of April.